Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Vinnie issues!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member marklucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let's review!

    We have dicussed his eating habits,weight gain?,speech.

    I guess if some of you knew what he looked like and what his facial expressions were when he sat on the toilet and took a dump,you would try it too! Figuring that you could relieve yourself easier!

    We all love the guy for his amazing drumming,but come on! Let it go!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sw_p5282's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2003
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I couldn't agree more! Vinnie is my favorite drummer and I would pay a lot for a video footage of him. Vinnie is a very smart person so I guess that hearing him talk on any subject would be quite interessting. I'm just not interessted in his bathroom facial expressions! It reminds me a Modern Drummer interview where they called Buddy Rich 'Him' with the capital letter... Come on, Buddy's not God! Vinnie is... well he must be some sort of Jesus. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I wish I could express myself better in english...

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 24, 2004 11:01 AM: Message edited by: Samuel Lambert ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member WebDeco's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2002
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    .... not to mention those glasses he wears.


    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Spags's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The nerve of you sick individuls... Vinnie Colaiuta must be respected... Halt your immature reflections at once... This is a travesty....

    Vinnie I love you.

    Everyone else is gay.

    Marry me.

    Ciao for now.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dazzler's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    1,373
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Vinnie I love you.

    Everyone else is gay.

    Marry me.

    Ciao for now.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">SpagS, you crack me up!! Very funny indeed!

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sw_p5282's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2003
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I couldn't agree more... duh!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member FuseU1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2002
    Posts
    3,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO, Spag!!

    Ditto, you guys.

    Mr. & Mrs. Gretsch have been known to say that "Vinnie is a genius," & very intense, & that if he hadn't been a great drummer, he prob would've been a nuclear physicist or something. [paraphrased].

    "It [ain't?!] rocket science"...

    --------------------------------

    "They're only numbers...you don't have to be frightened of them"....Virgil, [slyly]
    4/04

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 26, 2004 03:15 PM: Message edited by: FuseU1 ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Tom Hipskind's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's true: Vinnie is an extremely intelligent person. Very insightful, clever, and astute (like his playing, no?), and well-learned and well-read on many matters.

    -Tom

  9. #9
    Inactive Member FuseU1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2002
    Posts
    3,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    VC's intensity of thought & focus in this manner are often misconstrued with eccentricity on his part. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    The preceding/above coming from a man who rox da chair "beside" Vinnie in Kimo's band!

    UROK, T!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 26, 2004 03:13 PM: Message edited by: FuseU1 ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Tom Hipskind's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanx Fuse!!!! But Vinnie is the man. I'm just his lickspittle.
    -Tom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •